Tuesday 17 January 2017

Day 3 and more continued!

First in this morning is from Ankie. She says.
"Hallo Jane, 
Dag 3. 
Hr.gr. groeten, Ankie Kaspers.

Hi Jane,
Day 3.
Hr.gr. greetings, Ankie Kaspers."


Bernice is next with another good idea but I'm not sure she's right!!!!
"Oh Jane,
It appears to be a rattle, well maybe.
Bernice in Western Canada"



Denise is going with a frog!! Who knows!!!
"Day 3 : I just knew it was a frog!!!!!
Denise Wessman"



Sonya is the next person in the inbox and she says:
"Good morning, Jane. 
Attached is my Day 3. I can still see a ballerina's tutu. ;) 
Thanks for all your hard work. You are a gem. 
Sonya 
Oklahoma City, OK USA"


Cindy has now arrived with her day 3. This is what she has to say:
"Here is my day 3, I love what the colors are doing. And I didn’t even need to look up any techniques today! I think my monkey went out the window though… I am starting to think it is the bottom of a basket? "
Cindy from Dallas
knittingyards.wordpress.com


Coretta is next in my inbox with her day 3. She says:
"Today I helped a friend preserve a special keepsake paper in-between glass into a wall hanging and then onto TIAS day three. "


I'm going to have to apologise to Stephanie Grace. She's disappointed in me already!!!
"I keep forgetting to send an e-mail. -_- I've been keeping up, though! I'm kind of disappointed this year, Jane. I mean, this is obviously a hammerhead shark in the making! :-P A friend of mine has guessed it will be a dragon. Only time will tell, I guess. ;-) Thank you for the insani... fun! Thank you for the fun! 
<3 nbsp="" span="">
Stephanie Grace"


Another mildly disappointed Mary is next!!! 
"Jane, 
Here's Day 3 - I have no idea but things like snake, giraffe and golf club have crossed my mind. I even checked your pages you see if you already had a giraffe pattern and, yes, there it was, darn!"


Finally at the top of my inbox is Firanghish who says:
"Dear Jane,
Sending day 3 tias, Have no clue
Thanks for wonderful TIAS.
Happy tatting everyone.
Regards, "



I'm off to have breakfast now and will be back later!!!

Sandra is the next to arrive (after porridge!) and she says:
"Here are all 3 days for me. My thread is a problem for me. I am nearly out, and wondering how much more will be done with this batch of thread, I just might be in trouble. On the other hand, I’m not fond of this thread... I’m not enjoying seeing pastels mixed with brilliant colors. So, if I had to start over, I wouldn’t mind at all! As for what it is, my doll said she knew exactly what to do with it, they are always snatching whatever I lay down! "

I think that picture of the doll is VERY clever and you could be right too, Sandra!!!!


Patricia certainly seems to be suffering lately. With an addiction to tatted turtles!!!! Here's her day 3:
"Jane-- 
No competition please--the more the merrier!! 
People, like turtles, are also very unique--thank you Jane, for letting us all showcase our tatting talents! 
Patricia Lyn Cobb 


Next to arrive is Laurence with her days 2 and 3. She says:
"Voici les jours 2 et 3!!!
A bientôt pour la suite.
Aucune idée de ce que c'est!!!

Here on days 2 and 3 !!!
See you for the future.
No idea what it is !!!"



Catherine is in next with her day 3. She says:
"Bonjour Jane,
Voici le jour 3. Avec toujours autant de question sur ce que ce sera ?????
Catherine

Hello Jane,
Here on day 3. With still many questions about what it will be ?????
Catherine"


Barbara is next in from Poland. She says:
"Dzień 3 gotowy i czekam na kolejny krok. 
W oczekiwaniu zrobiłam motylka wg. wzoru Ruth Perry. 
Pozdrawiam Barbara z Polski. 

Day 3 ready and waiting for the next step. 
In anticipation of I made a butterfly according to the pattern Ruth Perry. 
Greetings Barbara from Poland"
Pretty butterfly, Barbara.  


Sonja is back again with her day 3. She says:
"Hello Jane
From a cold Holland is here my day 3.
A collar is stil possible.
Happy tatting."


Somebody else (Emilia) who would like a tortoise which is a bit like a turtle!!! 
"Hi Jane, 
This is my day 3. I liked the Idee that it would become a tortoise. But I am still clueless. 
Waiting for another day that will perhaps reveal wat we're making.😊 
Met vriendelijke groet, 
Emilia Teerds-de Jonge."


Carole is the next person into my inbox this afternoon. Here's her comment:
"Hi Jane, I’m thinking it’s looking like “Puff, the magic dragon” Carole – Burlington, Ont., Canada"
Oh, I remember that song well, Carole.

Blanche is still thinking of George Cluny with her day 3!!!!
"Hey Jane, 
Maybe the tias is really George Clooney because it's happy ! 
Well, I'll see day 4 if it looks like the man of constant sorrow ;-) 
Bye 
Blanche" 
Love his smile, Blanche.  Great picture.

Martha is back now with her day 3. Here it is along with her comment as she dashes off to work.
"Here's another little bit."


I am having a lovely TIAS as I am 'meeting' a lot of tatters from Hungary.  There are problems with the language but Mr Google and his translation team are helping me a lot. This day 3 is from Maruzsa Anna in Hungary and is her day 3.




1 comment:

Jolimama said...

De jó, meg van :-)