Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tuesday's prams

First in this morning is from Lou Dawn with SUCH a cute picture which makes the 50th person to drop in this year. Here's what she has to say:-

50. "Hi Jane! Here are my three baby buggies with my three babies (who are much bigger babies now). I used Lizbeth thread- cranberry bush, sea island citrus and Christmas green mix, black, silver and leaf green. Thank you so much for doing this-so much fun. I look forward to it each year I will be reading your blog through out the year. Thank you for sharing your patterns. Lou Dawn from Renton, Washington USA"




Sheila's already sent in her finished pram earlier (number 20 on the list) so I'm not counting these two as I count numbers of people who take part. I love her comment and am always happy to publish pictures too.

"Hi Jane: Two more finished. The first is in Lizbeth Summer Fun with a seagreen light and the second is in Lizbeth Easter Egg with matching light purple.It has really been fun and I will save the pattern as I will be doing more in future. I'm so sorry I've missed your earlier ones, just didn't realize what was going on, so now I am hoping for more in the coming years. I showed one off to the girls in my exercise class this morning and they loved it.

Many thanks again for all your efforts.

Sheila - from Duncan, a small city on Vancouver Island, Canada."






Now I have Monica's final day too and her comment is as follows:-

51. "Hi Jane,

Attached is my final day picture. I am so sad to see this project come to an end. I love the excitement and anticipation. I will definitely participate next time.
Happy tatting in 2013
Monica Braxton
Columbia, Maryland USA"

The final one in my inbox this morning is from Pat who says:-
52. "Well, we have come to the end of another adventure with your "brain cell #3". This was fun watching the guesses come in. All that is left is hiding the ends and blocking. So here is my pram using lizbeth 80 apple pie and lizbeth 40 white (may have to re-do with the correct size white now.) :)
Pat G (Arial - The Tattered Faerie) from MO USA"

Back from a walk into town and I find Tine next in my inbox. She says:-
53. "Hello Jane.
This is mine Baby carrier.  I thank you very much.  It was nice to do.  I’ll wait to de next one.
Greets Tine The Netherlands"

Now I have Umintsuru's finished pram to show you. She says:-
54. "Dear Jane,
I got back today and finished the TIAS. The baby pram pattern is perfect to celebrate the arrival of babies which I will need in a few months time. Thank you so much for it, Jane.
Best,
umintsuru"

You must read and look at this picture from Anita. She's got this to say and show:-
55. "Hi Jane,
Well it's here....the final submission.
What fun your TIAS is each year. I love the pattern. I'm thinking would be so cute mounted in a frame with cross stitch lettering for a Baby Sampler!! Will keep that in mind for when I need to make one.
Here's my last photo. This time, it's titled The Fantasy. Afraid the resolution is not the greatest, as it is composed of varying resolution photos. As you can tell, I love to play with photos on the computer, and your TIAS provides me with an excellent opportunity each year.
Thanks for all the work that went into the project.
Anita A., full time RVer, wintering in Yuma, Arizona, USA
Thread used, Lizbeth 132 Tropical Punch Variegated and Lizbeth 620 Azalea, size 20
The Fantasy... It's Summertime in Indiana. Grace and Molly have arrived for a visit with Gramma and Grandpa. Mommy and Auntie Emmy are there. Oh my, Grace and Molly are twins (actually are 1 and almost 3 now)…Great Grandpa and Me-ma have come in their 5th wheel…and the biggest fantasy of all…Me-ma is inside baking cookies…LOL (I don't bake much anymore)." 

Next I have Axa's day 10 and her finished pram too. Thank you, Axa. Axa is from Hungary and she says:-
56. "Dear Jane! 
It is my last 2 days of TIAS. There are all my pics on my blog here
I would like to play in the next TIAS too. It is only the start of 2013, and TIAS 2014 is so far... :) 
Thank you for this game
Axa"


Now I have Ray who has just sent his completed piece in. This is his comment which is followed by the picture too.
57. "Jane,
Finished project using Lizbeth 20 thread. Leaf swirl (144) for the body and Leaf green (684) for the wheels and handle. Your timing is perfect since I will be having my first grandchild in June and will be making another in pink for a card. Thanks for all your hard work in design and keeping up with all the posts.
Ray ... North Carolina"

Next in is a new arrival who's not dropped in before. Debbie has only been tatting for a year but I'll let Caroline tell you as she's taken the time and trouble to send it in for Debbie:-
58. "A member of the Shuttlebugs of Omaha Nebraska brought her completed pram to our meeting for me to send for her. She has been tatting for about a year. I think she did a great job. She did not bring the colors of thread in so I don't have those. Her name if Debbie Erickson, Omaha, Nebraska USA." 
Please thank her for me, Caroline.  

Emilia is next in with her pram. She says:-
59. "Hallo Jane,
There it is. My pram. I think it looks pretty and I love to see all the other creative entrees.
Thank you for all the work you did. I am looking forward to next year when you hopefully organize another TIAS. Please don’t retire yet.
I used DMC Babylo nr 20 but I don’t have the color numbers.
Kind regards from Emilia, Netherlands" 

Prabhjyot is next in and she's slowly catching up with her days 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
"Hello Jane,
How are you doing? Finally I got some time to do tatting. I completed the day 5 on the day of its release but couldn't get time to mail it to you. Today I am mailing you my pictures for day 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9.
Thanks a lot.
Prabhjyot"





Next in is another new tatter from The Netherlands that I haven't heard from before - so, welcome Coby. She says:-
60. "Hierbij stuur ik mijn resultaten van de TIAS 2013.
Ik heb er leuke kaarten van gemaakt zoals je ziet.
Ze mogen natuurlijk op Uw blog gezet worden.
Vriendelijke groetjes
Coby Roozendaal
Uitgeest
Nederland
and in English
I enclose my results TIAS 2013.
I have great cards made ​​as you can see.
They may of course be put on your blog.
kind regards
Coby Roozendaal
Uitgeest
Netherlands"
Those are SO pretty, Coby.  Thank you.



Prabhjyot is back again - she must be tatting up a storm!!!! This time with her day 10:-
"Hello Jane,
I have just completed my day 10 & picture is attached. I still have to take care of the ends.
Regards,
Prabhjyot"
















No comments: