Monday 11 February 2013

Monday and more completed prams

Good morning, world. A few more in overnight for our collection!!!

First is from Cindy who has this to say:-

28. "Good afternoon from Minnesota, USA, where we are in the middle of a winter storm event! We are experiencing heavy snowfall and terrible driving conditions, yet nothing like the eastern US coast. In any case, I am done with round 1 of shoveling the driveway and safely tucked inside my warm home to tat the final days of TIAS 2013. Many thanks for all the work you put into this, and all the fun enjoyed by the many who participate. This is my first time joining in, and I've enjoyed it so much! Day 10 and Day 11 photos attached.

Best Wishes - and I look forward to the next TIAS!

Cindy"






Second in this morning is from another part of the world but not THAT far away - it's Helene who says:-

29. "Well, here it is, my day 11. This is the first time I join in this fun game, and it will not be my last. Thank you so much Jane for this beautiful pram pattern. I enjoyed tatting it and reading everyone's guesses. You are a very generous person. Thank you again!I used Chameleon Threads's Perlè cotton no.8 Magnolia and DMC Perlé cotton no.8, colour no. 642.

Will be reading your blog, so, see you soon.

Hélène 

Province of Québec, Canada."




Next in is from Denise who says this:-

30. "I really enjoyed this. Denise from Garland Texas.

Denise Royal"



Now I have Stephanie who has popped in with her finished TIAS. She says:-
31. "Hi Jane! 
I have to confess, this one kept me guessing a LONG time. Here is my completed pram. I used Lizbeth size 20 Caribbean and Lizbeth size 20 ....the label fell out, but I think it had 'boysenberry' in the color name. I am located in North Carolina, USA.
Thanks ever so much for the fun!
Have a terrific week!
Big hug!
Stephanie"

Next is Wanda who says:-
32. "Here it is, my completed baby buggy. It is a great pattern and I've had a lot of fun making it! Thanks so much for another wonderful TIAS. I used Lizbeth thread #131 Vineyard Harvest for the body and # 654 Navy Blue for the wheels and handle, both in size 20. 
Wanda in Kansas, USA"

Fox is next with her comment and picture:-
33. "Finished! 
Thanks, Jane Great fun. My thread is Karey Solomon's HDT #30 and Lizbeth #40 for the second colour.
Fox : )"

Now I have Diane who says:-
34. "Dear Jane,
I finished! Thank you so much for this challenge. I am happy to be able to tat split rings... and to think that I almost didn't join in the fun!
I used size 20 Lizbeth #165 Grape Splash and #684 Leaf Green Med.
Diane
Lace-lovin' Librarian" 

Next in is from JB who says this:-
35. "Hi Jane,
Attached is Day 11. It is so sad that we are done. Your pram design is adorable. Thank you so much. I enjoyed participating so much. I used Jess’ Key Lime Raspberry Parfait and Flora #211 for the solid color—both in size 20.
JB from Satsuma, AL (USA)"

Sharon is next in the inbox with the following comment and picture:-
36. "Hi, Jane.
Not even close to keeping up, but plugging along!! I managed to completely overlook your note specifically calling attention to the 2 vsp ALL 3 TIMES, snort!! Some people....
sharon,
North Carolina, USA" 

Now I have Patricia's completed pram too with the following comment:-

37. "Jane,I really enjoyed the TIAS! Here is my finished baby buggy. It is done in Lizbeth, size 20 colors #102--Western Sunset and #605--Silver. I'm from Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States of America.

Patricia Lyn Cobb" 




Just before I toddle off for breakfast I have Omar's. She says:-

38. "Here is my finished pram Jane. I used size 20 Lizbeth thread. Colours 102 Western Sunset and 680 Spring Green.

I've had a lovely time thanks Jane. The only thing I didn't enjoy was having to hide the ends. I'm a dedicated magic thread user for hiding the ends and you really have to know where the piece is going to end to be able to place the magic. So I'm not complaining. You can't give away the end point. It would spoil the surprise.

Omar......somewhere on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia"




Now I have Marie with all her tribbles which seem to have turned into prams!!! She says:-

39. "Good morning Jane,
I am up very early, so I thought I would send you my Day 11. This was so much fun. As you can see all of my "T" buggies are complete. You are the best. No one else could get so may tatters at one time to do so many techniques AND ENJOY IT! It was amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
The threads I used were mostly Lizbeth, size 20, Mocha Swirl, Red Burst, Blue River Glades, Carousel, Cranberry Bush, Herbal Garden, Autumn Apple Pie, and Springtime. The size 10 Lizbeth is Purple Splendor and the size 80, also Lizbeth is Spring Garden. 
The solids were a mixture of Lizbeth, Flora, DMC Cebèlia, and Majestic. WOW, that emptied over 30 shuttles. I have one more to finish. It is in a beautiful pink silk, hand-dyed by Sherry Pence, and is for a little baby girl yet to be born.
Big ol hug,
Marie in South Carolina, USA" 

Next in is from Mary Jane who says this:-
40. "Jane., thank you so much for the pattern., I always enjoy doing them., I live in Indiana USA., my pattern was worked with Lizbeth 20 color 114., wheels and handle with DMC 20 Cebelia pink., Mary Jane Waiting for the next pattern"

Next to pop in is Roelien with her finished pram along with her comment and picture. She says:-
41. "hello Jane,
Here is my day 10.
It was very nice to do the tias again.
Many greetings,
Roelien"
Roelien lives in The Netherlands.  

Now I have Michelle who has sent in her days 10 and the final pram too.
42. "Hi Jane,
I'm sorry that I haven't been sending pictures, it's either teaching, tatting or blogging - sometimes 2 of them but never 3.
This is Lizbeth size 20 Scottish Thistle and Dark Purple (it was dark green but I had to cut that off because it was too awful).
Pictures 7-9 have gone missing, I'll find those in June.
Thank you for midwinter fun!
Michelle" 


Now I have Bernice with day 10 and a short comment as follows:-
"Cuter all the time. Bernice" 

Just back from an appointment to find that Margaret is now in my inbox. Here's her completed pram along with her comment:-
43. "Hello Jane, the last day is here, a sad occasion. Thank you for a great time, I think this year has been better than ever, I'm sorry it has to end. 
The maroon,brown and yellow threads I used are Floretta threads, which have been discontinued if I remember correctly. The blue is Flora 55.
Margaret from Norfolk, England." 

Now Linda has popped in with her final day. With, of course, a completed pram. She says:-
44. "Many Thanks Jane for a wonderful and challenging ride through the TIAS!!!
Enjoyed every step and learned some new techniques. Looking forward to next year.
Linda

Claudia has now arrived with her days 10 and 11. She says:-
45. "Hi jane ..sorry im late but here are my two last days.It was a nice entertainment and a funny game as always. Thank so much!
Im Claudia and Im tatting from Formosa, Argentina.
Also my last tatting..block tatted dolphin wish to be part of this! So here it goes!.
Big hug!
Clau"
Claudia says she used Lizbeth thread for her TIAS.
Next to come into my inbox is Melanie who says:-
46. "Good morning....just barely-
Here's my submission for the pram collection. I used Lizbeth Herbal Garden.
My posting for my blog here originates in California, USA.
Thank You Jane for another great game. Your brilliance always brightens our day!
Melanie" 

Next to arrive is Andrea from here in the UK. She says:-
47. "Hi Jane, 
I finally finished and how lovely they look! Thanks so much again for your wonderful work. I am already looking forward to the next one (not that I'm wishing the months away)!
Am also looking forward to meeting up in Stratford soon ... hopefully May. 
Thanks again Jane
best wishes
Andrea"

Dale Marie has been busy catching up and finishing her pram. Here's her comment and picture:-
48. "Hello again Jane. Hubby and I spent a week in Cabo San Lucas, MX getting some much needed R&R:-) Hence the lull in my submissions. I have finally caught up and completed my very first TIAS. Yay! It is quite lovely Jane. You really kept us guessing. Bravo:-) The follow are the last 4 days submitted all at once. Thank you for this adventure:-)Dale Marie
Louisiana
USA"




From right here in England again I have Wendy who says this:-
49. "Here it is, a cute little pram. Well done Jane, a really good TIAS.
Thank you so much for all your work in designing and organising it.
Wendy xx"





















No comments: