Wednesday 17 September 2008

Day 4

TattingChic


Here are my TIAS projects through Day 4. It made me think of a candle and my husband said it looked like Baby Jesus in the manger.
Becky

Those are really good guesses Becky and hubby! (:

Still don't know what it is, but I'm more intrigued after today! TattyCat



Sherry asked for a light color, a medium color and a dark color. Well, I didn't have the 3 shades in the same color, so I have had to make do with 3 different colors in different shades. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

NOTE: Your colors do not have to be in the same color family.



Now my lego is beginning to take shape. Today it's going to be a Christmas candle. Mmmmmm, probably not as we're climbing out of the flame with a split ring!!!Jane - bewitched and bewildered!!!



Sherry, This is my progress so far. Is it something for the ButtonFamily? Thank you for doing this for us. Karen


Sherry,
Getting interesting now, bring it on. lots of fun and wondering what it could possibly be.
'Nita

1 comment:

Louise716 said...

hello!
How can you do these?
They are very beautiful!