Thursday 22 May 2008

Day 2 - a few more!

Pam in the UK has just sent her scan in with the following remarks!!! Ooooh, I love being the only one who knows the answer!!!!
"Attached is my 1st & 2nd day. Sorry, forgot to scan the first day. If you remember, I am a bit of a newby, and this is the first time I have used beads. It took me a while to fathom out how to get them on to the thread, but once I did I was away. Went out today and bought 2 more needle threaders, just in case. Now the question is, what are we tatting? I haven't got a clue, but those beads have to be attached to something other than safety pins. Hmmm I wonder what."














Oh dear, I really, really worry about some of my tatting friends. Particularly Katie Verna. Perhaps tatting could be a cure for insomnia!!
This is her message that has just arrived!!

"Brother, look what you've got me into now, or, how to play during insomnia. Just had to start a second TIAS. Too lazy to wind shuttles, so left the hand-dyed thread (from Sherry Pence) on the yarn holders that finally have a use since I stopped knitting 10 years ago.
Besides, what we're tatting a plant, not a critter?"
Katie - do you think that the more you tat the more enlightened you're going to be? Wrong, lass, wrong!!!!





















Becky sent her contribution in this morning. This is her comment -

"This is looking really neat so far. I have a feeling you're going to keep us guessing until the end with this one! I did day's 1 & 2 on the same day since I got a little behind working on my daughter's wedding dress this weekend. "
















Next Karen sent in her day 1 and day 2 pictures as she got a bit behind. She said -
"I got a late start, but I am up to speed now!
Attached are day 1 and day 2 pictures."

No comments: